- blog stats mattered to me.
- I stressed if I didn't blog that day.
- I only created to fulfill my commitments.
- I only blogged to fulfill my commitments.
- I thought that blogging, blog ranking, page hits and "social networking" had a higher value than it really did....
- I rebelled
- I burned out
- I fizzled
- I stopped wanting to create
- I stopped wanting to share
- I stopped "feeling like I had the mojo"
- I stopped depriving myself of sleep and neglected my blog for a few days in a stretch...
- then it stretched to weeks...
- and months....
- I stopped blogging...completely
- I wouldn't even share on FB for a while
- I felt weird at first...but then it was really no big deal
Now I am giving myself the choice to post what I want, when I want, with whatever frequency I want. I may post recipes, jewelry, papercrafts or heaven forbid just simple thoughts...WITH NO PICTURES TO ACCOMPANY THEM!!!! :) You see I have come full circle. I have learned much, hurt much, healed much, grown much. I have found out something about myself...I truly do love who I am. I like that I am a multifaceted person with much to share and the hopes of much to gain. I want to know more...all so I can share more of what I know. I love to teach, I love to educate. I adore those who share what they know because from them I have learned so much. I love to take photos and want to stop neglecting my poor dusty camera. So all this to say "HI BLOGOSPHERE!!!! HOW YA BEEN!???"
I have a few ideas I will be sharing this week but I will put each in it's own post that none of them get lost in the "blah, blah, blah" of this post! :)
Welcome back to me!!!
PS - Wait till you see what I have been learning this past year. And where I was doing it!!! ;)